what about me?!

My photo
Nah! Nothing much interesting:]

Monday, May 11, 2009

Super O.A to bits

For the comeback I have nothing much to say eeeeh. But here I'll just share some "mushy" quotes from different persons, books, songs, movies or whatever and some "cheesy" pick-up lines na surely some of you are familiar with. I found it while browsing the net and I LOVEEEE it so I've decided to share it with you guys. :) Hope you'll enjoy it.


"Ever since I was young I never understood anything about the world, and I never understood anything that happened in my life. The only thing that ever made sense to me was you, and how I felt about you. That's all I've ever known and that's enough, that's enough for me for the rest of my life."

-
Boy Meets World

"I'm not here to tell you I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to."

- Rumor Has It

"Don't forget. I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her".


- Notting Hill

"You are what I never knew I always wanted"

- Fools Rush In


Am I already dead? coz' I think I'm seeing an angel right in front of me

You must have been a crayon in your past life, because you give color in me.

Do you believe at love at first sight? or shall I pass again?

If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.

Are you a hooker? coz' I'm hooked by you.

Are you tired? coz' you've been running in my head.

You're a thief! you just stole my heart!

Do you have a band-aid? coz' I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Help! something is wrong with my eyes! - I just can't take them off you.

You're like a dictionary- you add meaning in my life.

























No comments:

Post a Comment